To add a popup:
1. Click “Add New Popup”
2. Set a title (for reference only)
3. Add content
4. Set active by clicking the “Popup Status” checkbox on the right
5. Click Publish / Update
– The popup feature is only functional on the home page and only the latest “active” popup is displayed.
– Popups can be saved for future use by removing the active status and clicking Update.
– To turn off the popup feature entirely, simply ensure that there are no popups set with an active status.
– Please do not delete this instruction page as it may be a useful future reference – but do not activate it!
The CSS is located in the Additional CSS area of the Dashboard (Appearance – Customise).
The dimensions, background colour, and other design features can be be edited there.
However, please note that CSS alterations may effect the performance and mobile responsiveness of the feature.
This lightweight popup feature was developed by Inspiration Marketing, July 2019.